Friends of Maddie provides financial assistance to families who are suffering financial hardship due to the loss of a child.
Those who meet the following guidelines will qualify for consideration:
- Applicants who have lost a child in the NICU or due to prematurity-related complications will receive preferential consideration; however, all families who have experienced financial strain due to the loss of a child under the age of eighteen will be considered.
- Applicants may apply up to one year (12 months) following the death of the child.
- Applicants must submit the following documentation in support of their applications: birth and death certificates, copies of their most recent income tax return Form 1040 or other official documents satisfactory to Friends of Maddie showing dependency of the child, and any other documents the Board may require. All applications must be supported by appropriate and official documents. If these documents are not available, please contact email@example.com for acceptable alternatives.
- Recipients of grants are determined by Friends of Maddie’s Board of Directors based solely on the Board’s judgment regarding the seriousness of the need
- The amount of support given will be determined solely by the Directors.
- Applications will remain active for 12 months from the date it is received by Friends of Maddie.
- Applicants must be legal residents of the United States.
Please contact Friends of Maddie if you meet these requirements for consideration or if you have any questions. We are here to help.
To submit an application for assistance, please fill out the application form below and send it, along with the required documentation, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org